Registration is now available through the SIGIR on-line conference registration system.
Standard (through July 12th) registration fees for ACM members are as follows:
- $745 for the main three-day conference, including the conference banquet; $445 for students
- $225 for half-day tutorials
- $345 for full-day tutorials or two half-day tutorials
- $150 for workshops
- $300 for Wednesday's Industry Track
- Attendees who are not members of the ACM are charged an additional $50 for conference registration (all other fees are the same).
- Students have special discount conference/tutorial/workshop package options.
- Normal registration rates will end at midnight (Boston time) on July 12, at which point rates will rise, generally by $50.
The student support link describes travel grants and volunteer possibilities for students.
Cancellation policy. To cancel all or part of your conference registration, please send a cancellation request to email@example.com with your name, email address, registration number, and what you want to have canceled.
- Prior to May 25th, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $100 to cancel your conference registration. No fee will be assessed for canceling other items.
- From then until July 1st, 50% of your registration can be refunded. A $10 fee will be assessed for canceling a workshop or tutorial.
- Starting July 2nd, no refunds will be issued.
Refunds typically take 5-7 days to appear on your account, though the credit policy of the bank issuing your credit card may affect that.
Note that you can add or change workshops, tutorials, banquet tickets, etc., directly in the registration system. The cancellation policy only applies when the result is a credit.
The main conference, including the Industry Track, will be held at the Sheraton Boston Hotel. Tutorials and workshops will be held on the Northeastern University campus. For information about accommodations and how to reserve rooms, please look here.